RE: BOB TOM REQUIRES HELMET, 13 second club member

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 11:34:21 EST

yup... the track :-) Hey.. what do you expect from someone like me? I
remember when Jason asked what I wanted to do on Valentine's Day... my
response was predictable... "The Auto Show" :-))))) It's gonna be a pretty
busy weekend tho, I most definitely want to go to see The Matrix Revolutions
and dinner on Saturday, so I don't really see a problem in getting to the
track during the day. But I guess I better wait for Jason's ok on that.

> >BTW, the 3.92 gear went in my truck (black one). Jason's dak always had
> >those gears in it. Thanks Bob :-)
>
> Geez, when the memory begins to fade, it goes fast ! Just like my Dak :-P

Memory??? what's that, I forgot? I've noticed since I've stopped working,
my memory has definitely gotten worse.

> From cloud 9 to underneath to patch my Gibson muffler for the
> 6th time :-(
> Bob

Enjoy the cloud.. you deserve it.

Oh Bob, before I forget... by any chance do you have a ladder we could
borrow? We need to put an air conditioner cover on the Trailer before it
snows and we don't have a ladder. Let me know... please and thanks.

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)