RE: Apexi AFC

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@cox.net)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 01:18:22 EST

I found a site on how to wire it to my Neon, then tracked down the wires
that matched on the truck from the FSM... If you need me to, I'll write
them down and send it over.... just IM me again...

Tim Berry

Was reading up in the archives tonight, but I see no mention of how to
wire
the critter in. I've got one sitting around until the Talon is running,
figgure I might play with it on the Dak. Are the wiring diagrams around
somewhere, or am I going to have to use my well-beaten and lumpy noggin
on
this one?

-Jon S