Front Bumper/Valence Ideas??

From: Will Gross (dakotadude00@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 10:47:04 EST

Whats up all? I'm new to this board and would just like to say hey to
everybody, & from reading you've been a lot of help!!

But what i need to know now is i need a site, or company to call about front
bumper/valence's. i hit a deer monday night and it tore up my front end
pretty bad!! I've looked on dakota-durango.net and nothing there really
caught my eye. could someone help me??

also, i looked last night and dodge has the srt-10 now priced on the site
where you can order it. it had 43k with the rebate. not too shabby!!