Re: Front Bumper/Valence Ideas??

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 14:09:51 EST

Welcome aboard Will!

Try checking out EBAY. You can get them as a set or separate. I put my truck into a ditch in January, and it ate up my valence (and my radiator, A/C condensor, Mount for A/C condensor). I paid about $170 with shipping for the front chrome bumper and valence. Althought it was just my valence that needed to be replaced, it was only going to cost me another $50 for the chrome bumper. Just be warned that you will probably have to do some drilling on the mounting holes. The angles they mounted they mounted the mounts on was wrong and the locations of 'em, so I had to do some drilling in the mounts to get the bolt holes to line up. Worked out pretty well though, only 1 bolt hole could I not get to line up, the rest are great. It's held up for about 9 months now, even after I got rear-ended a few weeks ago.

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L