Re: Gen IIs like water, too

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 16:48:47 EST

Michael Maskalans wrote:

> just stumbled across this while reading some of the other stuff on this
> guy's site:
> <http://hometown.aol.com/jzettel73/Thanksgiving_Day.html>
> be careful on the beach.....

Damn! And it was a Silver 4x4 too!

(shudder) I hate to think what might have happened had Christine rolled
into the lake. The truck would have taken on much much more damage...
would have cost a lot more to repair and taken much longer....

oh yeah.. I may also have been hurt too... heh

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/