Re: Fw: [JEEP-L] BLM assault charges

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 16:34:41 EST

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 15:40:35 -0500, mike-lists@tepidcola.com (Michael
Maskalans) wrote:
>On Wednesday, November 12, 2003, at 12:10 PM, Chad Evans wrote:
>
>> thought I would post this to the list.
>>
>>> http://www.ivpressonline.com/articles/2003/11/10/news/news13.txt
>shit like that really, really, REALLY makes me want to go bust some
>heads.
>
>inexcusable.
>honorless.
>unbelievable.
>infuriating.
>frustrating.
>and makes me feel completely powerless. because he had a badge and a
>gun, and at best I've only got one of the above.

Agreed. It's sick. I hope that those "officers" (disgrace to the
word) are severely punished and have to pay personally for all of the
harm and damages that they caused to this family.

Frankly, if ever there were an appropriate use of the death sentence,
this would be it. We don't need these people polluting our gene pool.
I can assure you that if any so called "officer" ever tried to do this
to any of my friends or family, I would not hesitate to put a few
bullets into them, regardless of the consequences. It's just
downright wrong that anyone would even think of doing that. It's
obvious that this was just a kid hanging around and he didn't pose any
threat.

Sick, sick, sick. It makes me so mad to know that my tax dollars
(which I have been paying in since the age of 14, mind you) are going
to give worthless piles of #(%) like this a paycheck.

-Bill