I Need a New Seat

From: Darin Van Stavern (jhwk1fan@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 01:09:59 EST

Hey All,

I have a problem that I am hoping you guys can help me solve. I have a '99
SLT CC with the split bench. Due to my big butt, the foam has worn out and
I am basicallly sitting on the seat frame on one side of my seat.

Does anyone have either a newer seat (split bench) or buckets with factory
console they want to get rid of?

My next question would be if anyone knows where I could get one for a
relatively cheap price. Not looking to break the bank here, which I know
will happen if I have to go to the dealer. How about restuffing? Does
anyone have experience with that?

Thanks for the help, I am litterly at my wits end here. You can email me at
jhwk1fandv@aol.com if you have any info. Thanks, Darin

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $26.95.