RE: Header Gasket

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 19:50:00 EST

An alternate solution to double nuts for the collectors is SS bolts, nuts
and lock washers. Never had one loosen up in 8 years and they're easy to
disassemble if necessary. I use Mr. Gasket Ultra Seal collector gaskets
and though they claim to be re-usable I've found they're not unless I apply
a bead of permatex copper when installing them.

RayB