FAST Answers to Headlamp Switch Question! [Chris Martin]

From: clmartin@ppcusd8.org
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 01:07:15 EST

Hi GANG!

Many thanks to Bernd, Joe Thompson, and Dale Schlutz for their quick,
knowledgeable advice, TSB 08-13-98, and superceeded part number. This is
the exact problem I have encountered [and it sounds like others have already
dealt with.] At $16 to $21- and a 5 minute installation, I think I can be
rid of the aggravation for awhile - too bad it didn't happen when it was
still under warranty. And, I didn't think anything on this truck was 16
bucks!

I haven't been driving my "newer' truck all that much - after I repaired my
'91 Dak Gen. II from the deer strike, I returned to driving it and have
decided I like it better. Looks like my [soon to be 16 year old] son, Drew
will inherit the '98 for his own.

-Chris...