Re: new rims! (and tire pressure)

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Fri Nov 14 2003 - 05:31:28 EST

Hey, Mike.

<snip> which reminds me of another question I was going to ask. can anyone
give any pointers for determining optimal tire pressure? <snip>

If you bought the DAK new, there was a sheet in the packet with the owner's
manual with the available tire sizes and
recommended tire pressures. IIRC, on the DAKSY, it was specified at 32 for
the fronts and 30 for the rears. That's what I'm running the 32 x 11.50 BFG
KOs at. Ride feels good at those pressures.
Hope this gives you a starting point.

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
(the spare fits under the bed, too!)
Averill Park, NY