Re: New Mods/NewPics

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Fri Nov 14 2003 - 17:40:47 EST

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 16:11:51 -0500, 2kdaksport@comcast.net ("Craig
Rash") wrote:

>OK, so these mods are rather light weight compared to what most of you guys
>do... but I liked the results so I wanted to share them with the list. The
>link on my signature has a new section called "New Mods Fall 2003"
>showcasing some of the latest additions to my truck.

Great looking truck! The grille inserts were a really creative idea
and they look great!

Seeing pics like that kinda makes me wish I had gotten a black truck.
But I still think patriot blue rocks! :-)

Now I feel obligated to post a link to a picture of mine! :-)

http://www.billpitz.com/gif/streettruck.jpg

-Bill