Now taking orders...

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sat Nov 15 2003 - 03:10:11 EST

Now taking orders for copies of my 2004 Maintenance, Repair, Mileage and
Mods Log. Just fill in the following fields

Date
Mileage
Brand
Octane
Gallons
$ Per Gallon
$ Total
MPG
$ Maintenance
$ Mods
$ Repairs
and there even a field for comments!

In this deluxe version with the above data inputted it will automatically
figure the following....

Average $ amount per mile for Gas
Average Octane
Total Gallons of Gas
Total $$ spent on Gas
Total Miles driven
Average MPG
Total $$ spent on maintenance
Average $ amount per mile maintenance
Total $$ spent on mods
Average $ amount per mile mods
Total $$ spent on repairs
Average $ amount per mile repairs
Max $ per Gallon spent
Min $ per gallon spent
Max miles per fill
Min miles pre fill
Max MPG pre fill
Min MPG pre fill
Average miles pre fill
Average total $$ pre fill
Average gallons pre fill
Average Grand Total of $$$ pre mile
Grand Total.

But WAIT!! if your one the first 10,000 to order your "2004 Maintenance,
Repair, Mileage and Mods Log"! We will include with it... 4 full color
charts!

1) Miles Per Gallon
2) Cost per gallon of gas
3) Gallons per fill
4) Miles Driven

Plus, for being a DML member we are throwing in a colorful PIE chart showing
"Percentage of total costs" in 4 categories.
Gas, Maintenance, Repairs and Mods!

Also just released as a bonus is a quick glance Maintenance sheet. This
helps you NOT to forget the last time you preformed that needed Maintenance!
Keep track of the following...

Date
Oil
Full Flow Oil Filter
By-pass Oil Filter
Clean Air K&N Filter
Spark Plugs
Rear End Gear Oil
Clean TB
R&B Tires
Front End Alignment

All of the above are easy to modify for the needs of your Dakota. MS Excel
is the base of this dream log. Y2KOTA is not liable if your better half
takes note of the "Total $$ spent on mods" field.

OK, OK So what s the catch you ask! How much you ask! Once again, just for
being a DML member. We have lowered the normal price of $0.42 down to a deal
for just $0.00! That's right Nothing, Nada, Zip, Zero - Its FREE Come on you
think I would charge one of the best group of Dakota owners anywhere!

I could e-mail it to all who request it. But it would be easier for all if
it could be posted for down load somewhere. Any takers? Jon? I would post it
on my site but I'm short on time at home (moving) and have no clue how ;-(

--
Don Mallett