RE: OT but funny...

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sat Nov 15 2003 - 01:47:54 EST

Oh yes and true in many ways! Moved from RI to TX 5 1/2 years ago and it all
true!!

<Snip> If there is the prediction of the slightest chance of even the
smallest accumulation of snow, your presence is required at the local
grocery store. It doesn't matter whether you need anything or not. You just
have to go there.

Hey that's very true in RI, Just try to buy bread and milk, Its a mad house!

Sure to miss those "Awful Awfuls" and the "Dels"!

I walked into a the 1st CVS drug store on opening day here and asked for a
coffemilk, the Texan behind the counter had no clue what I was after! One of
the employees from the home office laughed that some one would even ask for
that!

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+ 4x2
http://www.y2kota.us