Re: overdrive problems?

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Sat Nov 15 2003 - 10:54:54 EST

A little more detail would be helpful.. year, terrain, wind, etc..

Mine is v6, 3.55s and 31x10.5x15s and does that but its not exactly kicking
out of overdrive, its locking up the torque converter, a normal thing. I
can still shut the overdrive off and notice a difference in the rpms to say
about 3400 I think, at 70mph...

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red