Re: New Mods/NewPics

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Sat Nov 15 2003 - 23:16:22 EST

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 21:05:57 -0500, 2kdaksport@comcast.net ("Craig
Rash") wrote:
>Very tough looking truck, Bill
>A friend at work has the two tone paint black/grey. I like it. I
>definitely shows off the flares. I thought about getting the silver flares
>but it would've looked outa place without the silver on the bottom.

Thanks!

I've actually seen an all black Dakota with the silver/gray ("light
driftwood") flares. It looked surprisingly well, even with the lack
of matching color along the bottom. The only place it looked a little
awkward to me was at the very bottom of the flares where they wrap
around slightly to the underside of the truck.

-Bill