Re: RE: OT but funny...

From: KenCo (ken@kencofish.com)
Date: Sun Nov 16 2003 - 03:22:40 EST

"Mallett, Donald B" wrote:

> >you can buy the frozen Awful-Awful mix and make your own now :)
> >2-3 scoops,milk,syrup and a blender.....
>
> Ken, We need to talk! Hmm you did say "frozen" Dang it.

> To tell you the truth, I hate the coffee milk! I was just asking to see the
> response! Oh man you had to go and bring up "clam cakes or stuffed quahogs"!
> Don't forget "Steamers" and Lobster in any form!!

for the non-new englanders, a clam cake is a fritter made w/
chopped clams and clam juice, there actually very addictive.....

I can ship all over the country, aircargo same day to houston or dfw
is a direct flight from PVD, you pick it up at cargo term.
styro boxes and ice packs will keep it pretty much frozen solid.

it would probably need to be a lg. order to justify around $50 in
shipping cost BUT thats for up to 100 lbs.
I take AmEx/Visa/MC/Dis :)

lets see, "10?" 1/2 gals of awful-awful mix and how many/which
brand of stuffies? LOL

decent size Lobsters (3-5+ lbs ea.) are around $8-9 lb., prices
are still high since that damm oil spill 5 yrs ago :( but are
starting to come down (yes, were spoiled here lol)

good steamer clams are out of sight in price, $3-4 lb :(

> There are very few D&D's here in the D/FW area. Sorry to say
>
> Please don't get me going on "Philly Pretzels" either!

damm, no Dunkin Donut's???? I'd go nutz :(

do you mean those yummy "thick, warm & soft" pretzels????
mmmmmmmmmm.....

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121 Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced ;)