Re: RE: OT but funny...

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sun Nov 16 2003 - 01:40:40 EST

>you can buy the frozen Awful-Awful mix and make your own now :)
>2-3 scoops,milk,syrup and a blender.....

Ken, We need to talk! Hmm you did say "frozen" Dang it.

>coffee milk is RI/Ma/Ct only dude!!
>coffee syrup and milk to the non-RI types ;)
>just try it once and your hooked.....
>
>hmm, I could ship the fixins and make a fortune!!!
>
>p.s.
>so, do ya miss the clam cakes or stuffed quahogs???? ;p

To tell you the truth, I hate the coffee milk! I was just asking to see the
response! Oh man you had to go and bring up "clam cakes or stuffed quahogs"!
Don't forget "Steamers" and Lobster in any form!!

There are very few D&D's here in the D/FW area. Sorry to say

Please don't get me going on "Philly Pretzels" either!

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+ 4x2
http://www.y2kota.us
*-----------Save your bottle caps! The South shall rise again!-----------*