headlamps

From: droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Nov 16 2003 - 09:26:49 EST

Ok. I put the Sylvania's in a few months ago and I didn't see anything
really impressive about them because the beam is still pointed way low.
People on the list suggested maybe they were in upside down. So today I
finally went out to take a look. You can only put the bulbs in one way so
they were in correctly. Seems like there is a little bit more adjustment in
bringing the lamps up higher. So I cranked on those screws a bit. I won't
know if that made any improvement until it gets dark. I'm really not
satisfied with the Dodge headlamps. Maybe I'm expecting too much or
something. I had originally planned on getting some aftermarket driving
lights and mounting them on a brush guard. But I have decided I don't want
to get a brush guard anymore and I'm kind of at a loss for mounting the
lights. I already have the factory fog lights down low and mounting
additional lights underneath the bumper would make things look weird. I
suppose I could always just not use the factory fogs, but I do like the
look they give. :P

--
-Droo

http://www.grandroyal.org/dakota