Re: More Follow-up to: Vibration in Chassis

From: Dale Schultz (d.schultz@sympatico_NOSPAM_.ca)
Date: Sun Nov 16 2003 - 20:21:18 EST

Rick Barnes wrote:
> I guess that Beach Boys song, "Good vibrations" would be bad to hum about
> now..
> Sorry for all that trouble you have been through Dale.
>
> Rascal
Don't be sorry...I have a taken on a whole new attitude toward this
problem. The way I look at it, people will by a 50 year old car and
spend countless hours and dollars "restoring it". Which really means
all the parts the original owner neglected, wore out or broke need to be
replaced. These people call these projects their hobby. So from now
on, I'll treat this truck as my "hobby". That way there is absolutely
no reason for me to worry/pine/cry (oops, "I'm a man I don't cry") about
all that is wrong and needs replacing. Forget the fact that it's only 5
years old and has many more hour and miles on it than those 50 year old
projects ;-)
Now I just need to devote a web site to my hobby.

Dale