Re: Stuff for sale

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 12:28:59 EST

Michael Maskalans said:

> too bad you're way over in Denver (not that I wouldn't probably rather
> be there...) - I'd love to take your skid plates and nerf bars, but I
> don't think that's going to happen... shipping gets to be a PITA, like
> you said.
>
> If you're bored and feel like pulling the skid plates (don't forget the
> extra cross member), and/or if the nerf bars don't sell, I'm definitely
> an /eventual/ buyer.

How big are the nerf bars? We're planning on driving to SLC for
Christmas, and we'll be swinging down to Denver for a few hours to check
it out as long as we're that close. If they'd fit in the bed of the QC,
we might be able to work out something for transporting this stuff back to
this side of the continent, at least.

Just a thought.