Re: meet videos

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 12:18:46 EST

Mike, If you meet Josh, drop my video off with him, I'm sure i'll see
him. Otherwise, send it with the drives... As far as the drives/mp3's,
I am in no real hurry. I am going to be up in NH
[ www.vwtoa.com
 It is not far from Ashland and Plymouth. From Sunday Dec. 21 to
Sunday
Dec. 28 ] over Christmas week, so in a pinch you could give them to
your woman if she is going home for the holidays...

>>> dml@tepidcola.com 11/16/03 04:47PM >>>

Attention:
Josh Battles
Barry Oliver
Barry: I think I just had the drives with my MP3s vanish on me =( I
haven't had a chance to try recovering yet, but it's not looking good.

I can get your blank drives back, or you can wait while I re-rip my
CDs. let me know. in any case I should at least be able to send you a

tape from close by.

Josh: I haven no idea where you are. but I'll be on 80/90, leaving
from Cleveland the morning of the 22nd. let me know.