Re: meet videos

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 12:24:02 EST

jon@dakota-truck.net said:

> As far as Jason, Norah and Jim go, I think
> they might be heading down to my place along with Bob Tom
> to hang out for a DML mini-meet while I install a new exhaust
> on the 13 sec Canadian terror. :-) That will be sometime
> early this winter, so they could probably pick 'em up then?
> (Double check with them first though.) :-)

Sounds fine to me, as long as it's okay with Jon. I'm not sure about the
exhaust install, that'll depend on when it ends up happening. I'm sure
we'll be down there some other time before too long, though.

Trust me Mike, you don't want to mail anything across the border if you
can possibly avoid it. You'd have better luck building a catapult on the
south shore of Lake Ontario and trying to land the packages in our yard
from there. Probably cheaper, too.