Re: meet videos

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 12:27:42 EST

""BARRY OLIVER"" <DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us> wrote in message

> Mike, If you meet Josh, drop my video off with him, I'm sure i'll see
> him. Otherwise, send it with the drives... As far as the drives/mp3's,

you know, i almost said i'd take your video but i didn't want to be
presumptious. i'm actually planning a trip down to paris, il to see the
house that my parents are going to possibly buy in the next few weeks. if
you like, we could meet up somewhere in the middle and i could give you the
tape.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L