Re: truck truck chest does not fit :(

From: ethan@ethanschwartz.com
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 18:06:38 EST

Are you talking about shorting the cover's length to fix w/ the cross-rail box
at the front of the bed? (near the cab)

I thought about doing that, but figured I would have to buy a new cover, and it
wouldn't be rain proof, since the front of the box (between the box and end of
the bed) is not sealed...

I emailed Northern and asked about what they could do for me since they
advertised it as 18"H and it's over 1" taller in reality... if they offer me a
way to exchange for a diff. box, w/o paying shipping to return this box, and
then paying for shipping of the new box, I will probably exchange it a
cross-rail and just get rid of the cover...

If they tell me buzz off, I'll have to adapt...