RE: Canadian Shipping? Was: meet videos

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 18:10:15 EST

As far as I'm concerned, NAFTA is just a convience by our 2 governments for
the "corporate" world. I can't really see any benefits for John Q. Citizen
unless he has a degree in one of the sciences and that particular field is
short on filling the need. If I'm wrong, that would be nice, but I'd want
to see a direct benefit for myself. Hmmm... wait a minute... Jason was a
direct benefit :-) But again, if he didn't have a degree in Computer
Sciences, and the company didn't want him bad enough, he wouldn't have been
able to move here that easily. So basically I did benefit indirectly. I'm
still wondering what kind of crap we're gonna have to go through when we
move to Denver and we bring my Canadian purchased Dak over. I'm sure there
will be plenty of "government fees".

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)