RE: Canadian Shipping? Was: meet videos

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 18:59:01 EST

At 06:24 PM 11/17/03, you wrote:
>Still, with the inflated shipping costs, I've found that it's almost
>cheaper to drive down to Steiger Acres and pick up packages
>in person.

Will vouch for that! Gibson split-rear, aluminized exhaust system
from a discount site is $671CDN + shipping + 15% taxes. Same
system from U.S. discount site to Steiger Acres (or is that Steiger
Truck Depot) is $309.95 U.S. shipped.

With the current exchange rate, that's about a $400 CDN difference!
Throw in a DML group install and .... :-)

Bob (tired of doing another muffler repair after a track session)