Re: Re: Got my sandbags today

From: Chris Reck (creck@insightbb.com)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 18:39:19 EST

I had an old Honda Civic. I put about 100lbs of sandbags on the floor of
the front passenger seat. Only no one drove with me.

Helped out quite a bit.

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
Shaved and polished V8 TB, Autolite 3923, 7.5mm Bosch plug wires, Custom K&N
6x9 air intake,
Jet Stage 1 Chip, Rancho RSX shocks, Pioneer full audio system, BF Goodrich
32x11.5r15 T/A KO tires