Re: Roll out of new models from DC

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 21:25:11 EST

Jeff Durling wrote:

> I just saw the new Durango at the auto show here in Miami. All I can say
> is it is not as near as good looking as the Gen III based Durango.
> Actually, I found it quite ugly looking. The concept version looked alot
> better than the final product.
>
> Jeff Durling

I'll chime in an agreeance with that. I personally think they goofed
when they made the grille the hexagon-ish shape they settled on. If it
looked more like the Ram grille, it would be much better, IMO. Also,
the hood slopes down FAR too much, and the thing looks like a friggin'
minivan or something, particularly head-on.