Re: headlamps

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 10:51:56 EST

well, I just dont have a 25' level area to mess with it.. I set mine
usnig that and I dont have a lik of trouble, I especially dont get
'hi-beamed' by other drivers saying my lights are in their eyes and I can
drive the speedlimit without feeling Im overdriving my lights. 90% of the
time, I dont even use hi-beams, unless Im on some trails at night and the
mud and slop have dimmed my regular lights

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red