FS: Dakota Gen. II Radiator Fan Shrouds

From: clmartin@ppcusd8.org
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 11:37:01 EST

Hey, Gang!

I have ended up with 2 Gen. II radiator fan shrouds. One is N.O.S. mib and
the other is excellent used with overflow tank. Both are part number
520007055 for 91-96 Dakota 3.9 w/ AC or Max Cool. May fit the V-8s, too -
check first. .jpeg photos available on request offlist.

The new one is $27.20 shipped CONUS and the used one is $24.50 shipped
CONUS. Shipping via FedEx Ground ASAP upon payment. PayPal is preferred,
however I do not take the credit card type PayPal - only on account
verified. M/Os, Cashiers Checques, and Cash [at your own risk] are
accceptable, too

These go to e-Bay soon.

-Chris...