Re: Ram Road Rash (rant)

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 21:09:02 EST

Don't feel too bad Tom, I'm in the same boat with my 01's rocker panels and
wheel flares.

I'm just having the problem areas repainted and possibly chip gaurded to
help alleviate the issue.

You just have to keep after it, my Dakota spends a few day's every year in
the paint shop having this kind of stuff fixed.

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
Street,Strip,and Show!