Re: tight steering

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 00:48:20 EST

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 23:27:50 -0500, egiblock@hotmail.com ("Eric
Giblock") wrote:
>when i drive others cars, and then drive my truck , the steering seems real
>tight. is this normal? i got 65,000 miles on the thing. should i look
>into changing the power steering fluid (if any).

I like the tight, more responsive steering. When I drive some cars I
feel like the steering wheel is hardly attached to the wheels.

Have you noticed the steering response deteriorate over time or
something? If not, I would be glad. (Unless your definition of tight
is not the same as mine.. I think of tight meaning a nice, quick,
responsive connection between the steering wheel and the actual
steering of the truck)

-Bill