Re: tight steering

From: droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 18:24:50 EST

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 23:29:42 -0500, Eric Giblock <egiblock@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> when i drive others cars, and then drive my truck , the steering seems
> real
> tight. is this normal? i got 65,000 miles on the thing. should i look
> into changing the power steering fluid (if any).

The steering the dakota is power assisted. The cars you are driving might
be fully powered to the point where you can parrallel park using your
finger to turn the wheel. Power assisted steering has a little more
resistance than full auto and gives you more feedback from the road.

--
-Droo

http://www.grandroyal.org/dakota