Re: how trucks look best

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 09:18:48 EST

Oh for crap's sake, you know I wasn't trying to slam your wife.... For
cryin out loud, did you actually READ my message? YOu both know me.
You BOTH know it wasn't a personal attack. and actually, what I was
commenting on was the generally poor attitudes of the typical single
guy's peer group. Mebbie both of you should just set a filter so you
never need to read an email from me again, or better yet, appeal to Jon
to have me booted off the list...

>>> "Jason Bleazard" <jason@bleazard.net> 11/19/03 05:39PM >>>
Barry,

I don't really appreciate having weight jokes directed at my wife.
We're
aware that we both need to work on our weight, we don't need insults
remind us.

Thanks.