Re: Ram Road Rash (rant)

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 09:25:27 EST

Tom, I have to say, I am a huge fan of having rocker pannels sprayed
with the bedliner material... I have 2 friends that have had that done,
and if I could make up my fool mind about the color, I'd already have it
on mine, too. You wouldn't believe how much it cuts down on interior
noise, especially mud tire noise... I could be mean and tell you if you
have your ENTIRE truck done it MIGHT float... But I won't go there...
;-)

>>> SilverEightynine@earthlink.net 11/19/03 03:50PM >>>
...I'm either going to get it repainted - or line-xed.

...Seems I can't keep anything nice.