RE: Torque management-4.7l auto

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 10:11:46 EST

That's what I thought but then that makes it hard to understand why, with
full-time 4wd, mine chirps the tires from a dead stop. (street or strip,
from idle or up on the converter) And, my 60' times are usually in the
2.12 - 2.16 range with a best of 2.08. In other words, it leaves hard and
pulls strong in first gear, all the time! Maybe the TQ management just
isn't working on mine??? :-) It does have fairly mushy up-shifts though.

RayB