Re: Torque management-4.7l auto

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 22:43:27 EST

Heheheehheheehe......Smart @ss!

The damn torque management prevents me from being able to stall the
converter up to try and build boost off the line!........

If the Torque management were not a problem I think I could launch at
about 2k-2200 Rpm and let the boost carry it of the line thru the 60' beams,
and then punch it and kick the Nitrous in!

I have to launch it at about 1200-1500 RPM and ease into the throttle,
only problem is, if I do it wrong it either bogs off the line and gets a
mushy launch.........or it BLOWS the tires away and gives the spectators a
spectacle to watch as it SMOKES the tires for about 60' or so!

I'm thinking about adding a progressive controller to lessen the nitrous hit
and time the activation of the hit to the tires.

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
Street,Strip,and Show!