Re: GenII alternator rating?

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Fri Nov 21 2003 - 01:18:07 EST

Hehe... $160 is a little high in my book when I bought an 120 amp from a
junk yard for $35, had it rebuilt for $40, then had it powder coated for
$25!!

Granted, the key is having a good shop that will take it apart for you so
you can get the casing powder coated, but for $100, I'ld say I got a damn
good deal!

--
Gary Hedlin
President

Gary's Wisdom- #1

-You can't love anyone if you can't love yourself!!