Re: Torque management-4.7l auto

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 21 2003 - 08:29:15 EST

Have to wait till there is a pcm flash for the v6's period......our one
previous option has moved outta the country (ase)

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid

>From: "ronald bruce taylor,jr" <taylor9565@msn.com>
>To: <dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net>
>Subject: Re: DML: Torque management-4.7l auto
>Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 15:20:44 -0500
>

>I have been following this thread since the beginning, and if I have read
>correctly this modification only applies to the 4.7 Auto....
>
>And this will NOT work on the 3.9 / 42RE.....
>
>So I'll have to wait till a PCM flash is ready to get rid of my torque
>management problem.......
>
>Ron-
>01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
>Street,Strip,and Show!

Set yourself up for fun at home! Get tips on home entertainment equipment,
video game reviews, and more here.
http://special.msn.com/home/homeent.armx