Re: The saga continues...was GenII Alternator Question

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Nov 23 2003 - 10:04:48 EST

Brett,

If you want to try the battery suggestion, swing on by. I can lend you a
known good battery to see if it clears it up.

To All,

The idea I gave to Brett about the PCM was confirmed by my buddy, a service
tech manager at the local 5 Star. I know someone on one of the list had
figured out how to rig up an old style external voltage regulator. If
you're here please speak up.

TonyC