Re: O/T Dodge Neon

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sun Nov 23 2003 - 18:41:11 EST

At 05:42 PM 11/23/2003, you wrote:

>Pardon my ignorance here folks but could someone tell me the difference
>between
>a Dodge Neon
>a Chrysler Neon
>and a Plymouth Neon?

Dodge and Plymouth are identical except for the badges.

I thought the Chrysler was for a different range of model years, after they
got rid of Plymouth and stopped selling cars under the Dodge brand in
Canada. For the same model year, they're all identical, though. Just make
sure the speedometer has the right units... IIRC, you're in Canada, so
you'll want km/h of course. Only reason I mention it is I didn't think
there was any year that they had both Dodge and Chrysler in the same
country, so they might be moving them across the border. I might be
mistaken, though.