Re: O/T Dodge Neon

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Nov 23 2003 - 19:58:27 EST

Jason Bleazard wrote:

> At 05:42 PM 11/23/2003, you wrote:
>
>> Pardon my ignorance here folks but could someone tell me the difference
>> between
>> a Dodge Neon
>> a Chrysler Neon
>> and a Plymouth Neon?
>

> Dodge and Plymouth are identical except for the badges.
>
> I thought the Chrysler was for a different range of model years, after
> they got rid of Plymouth and stopped selling cars under the Dodge brand
> in Canada. For the same model year, they're all identical, though.
> Just make sure the speedometer has the right units... IIRC, you're in
> Canada, so you'll want km/h of course. Only reason I mention it is I
> didn't think there was any year that they had both Dodge and Chrysler in
> the same country, so they might be moving them across the border. I
> might be mistaken, though.

Stopped selling cars under Dodge brand in Canada?? THey are all what
then Chryslers?

There was a Chrysler Intrepid (no I am not drunk) on the local dealers
lot. It had Chrysler on the trunk lid and the winged emblem on the
hood. Was the oddest thign I ever saw - was that a Canadian Dodge Intrepid?

"Work is the curse of the drinking classes" -- Oscar Wilde

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/