Re: DML Calendar Pics!!!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Nov 23 2003 - 19:55:29 EST

Chris Saltsman wrote:

> I am here, well on the newsgroup anyhow.. Right now things are looking
> good for Carlisle and for the BBQ but that could change though. but I am
> back bigger, badder, and better. Chris
>
> JAMES KNOX wrote:
>
>> Good to see you on the lists again Chris!
>> Jim knox 91 Dak 4 exhausts :-)

Well well a name from DML BBQ Past! Greetings (offically) Chris!
I hope to meet you at The Homeland next July! Sounds like your truck
may have
had some upgrades since the boulder biting incident hehehe

With any luck I'll have Christine dried out and up and running again.

"Work is the curse of the drinking classes" -- Oscar Wilde

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/