Re: Herculiner

From: blackdak@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Mon Nov 24 2003 - 07:02:49 EST

The Herculiner works great. I put in on about 3 years ago. If you take your time, it can turn out looking pretty good. Though, it can be messy! I have a tonneau cover on my truck, and rarely haul anything. My bed just looked like crap after I removed the plastic bedliner, so I needed something to protect the bed.

Alex
97 CC Sport V8 5spd