Re: Daks at work!

From: Pindell, Timothy (TPindell@OTTERBEIN.EDU)
Date: Mon Nov 24 2003 - 09:54:30 EST

Just had to post this since the subject came up. I took down the old wooden
fence 'round back. My spousal-unit snapped this pic. 4-banger/5sp. Had to
drive 30 miles to the dump whis way. Not a wise choice. With such a small
load on the front wheels and the resultant camber issues, I had a bit of
'yaw-roll instability' at highway speeds. I got >Horrible< gas mileage-
somewhere around 17 mpg on that tank. =p

http://www.otterbein.edu/home/fac/tmtppndl/truck/loaded.jpg

Tim