Meet Videos

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Mon Nov 24 2003 - 14:46:33 EST

Neil, Andy and Jon, you all have yours.
Jason & Norah, Jim and Ed, Jon has yours.
Josh - sorry we couldn't meet up. I was on the phone with my dad when you
called back, and I was already well north of the city - at about the 55
yardstick on 90/94. I'm going to drop yours and Barry's into the mail
today.
Barry - see above
Tom - yours is getting mailed today, too.

I watched a copy last night with my mom after I got home (talk about self
incrimination...), and there seem to have been a couple small stutters in
the export, but it looks all right overall. Also, either the Sonys or the
Panasonics didn't rewind after they were done taping. Either 2 or 3 of the
tapes already out there might look blank at first glace - just hit rewind =)

I'm going to be pretty well ignoring online-ness while I'm home since my
PowerBook bit the dust, so if you have something for me that needs to be
paid attention to this week, email me directly.

Talk to most of you again on Monday or Tuesday. Adam, I'll see ya Saturday
- I'll let you know when I'm coming in on Friday (I *should* have an idea by
then....)

--
Mike, sigless in Minnesnowta