Re: Need some help ladies and gents...

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Mon Nov 24 2003 - 16:37:29 EST

its not that budget but am in need of a complete 318 ready to go in.. im
prolly going to better off hittins a junkyard and finding a wrecked one
witht he motor and comp still init...

I will go thourgh it, but Id ont have time to rebuild and engine for it.. I
wanna do a swap and go kinda deal.. Im using my stock tranny as well. I
jsut have to ahve the v8 and computer I guess

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red