Re: If anybody needs a factory CD Player

From: Jerod J. Husvar (jerodh@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 24 2003 - 19:09:16 EST

Unless you absolutely want stock, you can get a pretty nice CD player,
mounting kit and harness for even the $128 this unit is up to now. And I
imagine it's going to go MUCH higher than that.

Jerod - who still has a Pioneer head unit, mounting kit and harness to
install before much more snows. (Or before hell freezes over, as my wife
has said will be about when she can listen to CD's in the Dak.)
---
Jerod J. Husvar - eBay: DreamWvrOH - I can list for you! - I leave feedback,
do you?
2001 Dakota CC V6 4x2
2001 Malibu V6