Re: O/T Dodge Neon

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Nov 24 2003 - 19:24:00 EST

Jason Bleazard wrote:
> andy levy said:
>
>>Jason Bleazard wrote:
>>

>>>It's funny, I've been up here so long, I saw a
>>>Dodge Intrepid a while back and couldn't figure out at first why it
>>>looked strange :-).
>>
>>He's been assimilated. Boys, execute Plan 93A in 5...4...3...2...
>

> Could you pass me a serviette? I've spilt my poutine in the centre of the
> neighbour's Chesterfield.

Um - ok - thats a wet nap? or hand wipe? poutine? If I remember my
SuperTrooper lingo well enough - that has something to do with fries and
gravey?? Chesterfeild? Umm - no clue on that one..

I lost my English-to-Canadian dictionary when Christine went in the
drink this summer.

"Work is the curse of the drinking classes" -- Oscar Wilde

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/