Re: Superchargers

From: Jerod J. Husvar (jerodh@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 24 2003 - 19:06:39 EST

How many Civics, Neon's, Accords, Hyundai's, etc, do you see with turbo
bumps? Anyone can put a hood scoop on. No one needs to know it's real
until you thump them. Just make it look ricey. *GRIN*

---
Jerod J. Husvar - eBay: DreamWvrOH - I can list for you! - I leave feedback,
do you?
2001 Dakota CC V6 4x2
2001 Malibu V6